When Phoenix 5.x for HBase-2.x will be updated?

When Phoenix 5.x for HBase-2.x will be updated?

Batyrshin Alexander
As I see there are many bug fixes and updates (consistent indexes) for 4.x Phoenix branch.
So im curios when this will be available for 5.x branch?

Re: When Phoenix 5.x for HBase-2.x will be updated?

Josh Elser-2
ASF policy states that we have to talk about unreleased code on the dev
list, not the user list. Moving this over to the dev list as such :)