Re: Phoenix index REBUILD stuck in BUILDING state

Re: Phoenix index REBUILD stuck in BUILDING state

Niraj Gupta

On Wed, Oct 16, 2019 at 12:43 PM Niraj Gupta <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,
I'm trying to rebuild a secondary global index with the following command:
ALTER INDEX <INDEX NAME> ON SCHEMA.TABLE_NAME  REBUILD;

This table has 100+ GB of data and it's stuck for the last 12 hours.
Is there any way using which I can track the progress or make it faster?

Niraj Gupta
+91 7275338980

Niraj Gupta
+91 7275338980

Re: Phoenix index REBUILD stuck in BUILDING state

Aleksandr Saraseka-2
Hello Niraj.
You can use ASYNC option and then rebuild index with IndexTool (map-reduce under the hood)