Bulk Load data into Phoenix Table with Dynamic columns

Bulk Load data into Phoenix Table with Dynamic columns

Mohammed Shoaib Quraishi
Hi,

I have a phoenix table created with a fixed set of columns. I have inserted and projected  dynamic column data using UPSERT and SELECT statements. I would like to bulk insert dynamic column data into this table. I do not see any documentation on how/whether this can be done. Scripting dynamic SQL with multiple UPSERT statements loads data very slow. It takes forever to load 500,000 records using multiple UPSERT statements. Also, one UPSERT statement with multiple VALUES doesn't work.

Can you help me with the best method to bulk insert huge data into a Phoenix table with dynamic columns.

Thank you,

Shoaib