Apache Phoenix website search seems to be broken

Apache Phoenix website search seems to be broken

anil gupta
Hi,

When i try to use the search feature on https://phoenix.apache.org/ it takes me to: http://www1.search-hadoop.com/?subid4=1576273131.0028120806 and there are no results. Is this a temporary error or search-hadoop website is gone.

Thanks & Regards,
Anil Gupta

Re: Apache Phoenix website search seems to be broken

Josh Elser-2
I'm not sure who actually runs search-hadoop. I don't believe it's
anyone affiliated with Apache Phoenix. Thanks for letting us know it's
broken, Anil!

I'll drop it from the website for now. Maybe we can find something akin
to a `site:phoenix.apache.org <search>` Google search that we can embed?

AFAIK, it was run by folks at https://sematext.com/

--
Thanks & Regards,
Anil Gupta